HTML5 is all about mobility and imparting a great user experience. The days of Flash are nearly at an end, and more and more developers have picked up HTML5 as their tool of choice for mobile app development.
HTML5 benefits :
- High resolution imagery on a small screen
- No add-on requirements for multimedia steaming
- Affordable development costs
- HTML5 Website Design
- HTML5 Website Development
- Mobile Website Development
- Themes, icon & Designing
- Cross-platform Development
HTML5 development enables easier building of elegant forms in which the text inputs, search boxes, check boxes and other buttons are created with ease. They present better control to validate the input data. Real time chat, drag and drop options, discussion boards, chat forums and many other web elements can be included to give value added services at affordable costs.
HTML5 is the latest evolution of the standard that defines HTML. The term represents two different concepts:
- It is a new version of the language HTML, with new elements, attributes, and behaviors,
- and a larger set of technologies that allows more diverse and powerful Web sites and applications. This set is sometimes called HTML5 & friends and often shortened to just HTML5.
From a business perspective, adopting HTML5 as early as possible makes a lot of sense and many in the industry point to HTML5 development as the only viable option for cross-platform development. Being such a huge leap forward in the advancement of the Web, Its not really a question of “if” companies will be adopting HTML5, but more of a question of “when”. It combines the best attributes of HTML and XHTML into a powerful platform that assists with a richer development experience. Couple that with its superior design features, which would otherwise be very difficult to employ with HTML4, and companies can now provide their users with the ultimate viewing experience.